Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Successful Classes

Well my first ever first-time homebuyer classes are finished (for now) and I feel that they were successful at getting some valuable information out there for first-timers. This is such a great time to buy your first home. I've asked a number of Realtors who have been in the business for over 30 years and they believe this is the best opportunity since they've been in real estate. This is a time when I wish I could be buying my first home. I mean look at all the bonuses:

- $8000 tax credit (see previous post)
- Rural development loan (see previous post)
- A large inventory of houses on the market
- Nearing historic low interest rates

If you missed the class but would still like more information on any of the above I'd love to sit down and discuss these with you. You can contact me at trfinch@gmail.com or give me a call at 937-423-3316.

No comments: