Thursday, January 21, 2010

Great Tax Credit Q & A Site

If you're looking for some answers right away to the tax credit question you may have and don't want to wait till the first time homebuyer classes mentioned in the previous post check out this site:

www.homebuyertaxcredit.com


Give me a call or email me if you have any other questions. If you want to sign up for the class you can do the same just remember to leave your name, phone number, the class you're attending, and the number of people attending.

phone: 937-423-3316
email: trfinch@gmail.com

2 comments:

Gainesville apartment said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

Gainesville apartment said...

Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.